How To Gain Weight Fast and Reduce Weight ? - PsychologyTodayArticles

Latest Articles

Header Ads

Monday 1 June 2020

How To Gain Weight Fast and Reduce Weight ?







Watch Video  To Gain Weight  Or Do Weight Loss Tutorial And  Subscribe The Channel






Two years may seem like a long time, but many of us have a lifetime of less-than-helpful habits to overcome. It's going to take a while to unravel all that history. Remembering how long it took to gain the weight may help you keep things in perspective.The weight loss industry is full of myths.
People are often advised to do all sorts of crazy things, most of which have no evidence behind them.
However, over the years, scientists have found a number of strategies that seem to be effective.
Here are 26 weight loss tips that are actually evidence-based.

Weight Gain: “I watched YouTube tutorials on weight gain and went from 48 to 78 kilos”









Age:27 years

Lowest weight recorded: 48 kgs

Weight gained:30 kgs

Duration it took me to gain weight: 4 years

The turning point: I was teased mercilessly and was called all sorts of names, ranging from ‘papad’ to ‘makodi’.
My opinion was not taken seriously by anyone. Hence, it was in the year 2015, I started researching and watching a lot of YouTube tutorials on weight gain.

My breakfast: 2 bananas with milk, 2 chapatis and a bowl of muesli.

My lunch: I prefer to switch between chicken and fish in my lunch. I also have some daal and rice.

My dinner: I keep it simple for my dinner. I have 1 chapati with some green vegetables/chicken.

My workout: Since I have to maintain my weight, I do not go overboard with my workout regime. I just make it a point to exercise daily for 1 hour.

Recipes I swear by: I absolutely love grilled chicken. It is my go-to meal!

Fitness secrets I unveiled: Ultimately, it all boils down to your first meal of the day. A lot of people make this mistake of skipping breakfast, which is neither helpful in gaining weight or losing weight. I believe that the healthier your breakfast is, the healthier you are.


How do I stay motivated? I look at my old photographs to remember how far I have come and what all I have achieved. It makes me stay right on the fitness track. Also, working out has become a part and parcel of life, which also keeps me motivated.

How do you ensure you don’t lose focus? My routine keeps me focused and motivated. I know that if I do not stick to my schedule, I might slip and go back to where I had begun.

What’s the most difficult part of being skinny/underweight? A lot of people know the perils of being overweight but not many understand that being skinny and underweight is equally troublesome, if not more. For starters, nobody took me seriously as I had zero personality. Secondly, the terrible name calling, from ‘papad’ to ‘makodi’ really got on my nerves.

What shape do you see yourself 10 years down the line? I just want to stay fit and healthy.


What are the lifestyle changes you made
? I make it a point to get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day and eat all my meals on time. If you follow even these two habits properly, you will be able to witness a sea of change in your body.


What was the lowest point for you? The worst phase of my life was when I was diagnosed with jaundice. It made me lose a whopping 8 kilos when I was trying so hard to gain weight.


Lessons learnt from weight gain: i have realised that gaining weight when you are really, really skinny gives you a good personality. Additionally, it gives weightage to what you are saying as people really listen to you.

For Fitness Course Visit   IDEAS2LEARN.IN   GO THIS BLOG UPDATE YOURSELF DAILY

No comments:

Post a Comment